[Magdalen] Listmeet...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 14:57:49 UTC 2019

I miss Molly. Here and on Facebook. And prayers for you, Mike, now and
always. I must say, if the only alternatives were the Episcopal or
"continuing Anglican" churches in Harrisonburg, I'd be outtathere too.
(Sorry, Susan, I know we've had this discussion.) TBTG I found the Orthodox
in time, even though we're a little disorganized at present.