[Magdalen] Ryan

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 04:22:07 UTC 2019

That’s interesting—I’ve never heard it described as conservative.  It has a wonderful degree program in conflict transformation.
One of the big draws for Ryan is that they have strong supports in place for students with all kinds of disabilities. They have a VIP club that intrigued him: Visually Impaired Patriots. (Patriots is the name of the sports teams.) he’s planning to major in something computer related.