[Magdalen] Ryan

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 15:10:06 UTC 2019

My young friend who is there  is majoring in neuroscience. She's an amazing
young woman who I met at our rock show several years ago when she and her
mother bought a pendant from me. She returns every year to buy something
and loves moonstones. Her mother and younger sister are also regular
customers now.