[Magdalen] Updates...

Sheila Ketler debbiedimond52 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 13:17:56 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone
I went in hospital on the 6th and had the surgery done. The doctor did the
reconnect and the stoma was removed on the left side. However he saw some
scarring and was not happy with how that went so he did an ileostomy... so
not I have that. However we know that this is a temporary fix the hard part
is now completed. The next surgery will be a doddle very short in time and
not as invasive he should be able to do it
laparoscopically... I am healing slowly and got into my own bed last
night... Difficulty is getting out of bed so I put the walker beside the
bed held onto it and got out of bed.. Yes it hurt bit I immediately took my
pain meds...!!

Thanks to you all for your support and prayers...

I continue to mend here in Ontario where we have rain today no snow...

Sheila