[Magdalen] Fwd: South Carolina

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 20 00:02:47 UTC 2019

Ah yes because the local judge isn't doing what the Supreme Court of
South Carolina has told him to do. Lawrence et al say the ruling was
unclear because there were different combinations of justices in the
majority on the various points at issue but on each one there was a
majority. They decided and remitted it to him to enforce but he has
continued to drag his heels on the matter.

Roger