[Magdalen] Merry Christmas

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 04:30:27 UTC 2019

Merry Christmas to all those here  I have just returned from Mass at St.
Paul's Muskegon.  We were packed tonight with more than half the
congregation people I has never seen and many of whom I did not know.  We
are all aging and I am especially aware of the burden that can be.  Bill
has macular degeneration and member loss.  Some days it is hard for him to
type passwords correctly. We continue to be happy in our smallish condo
where we can walk to almost everything we need. And we look forward to
2020. and an election! my love to all of you.
.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan