[Magdalen] Merry Christmas

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 11:45:02 UTC 2019

Thanks, Judy. My love to everyone too. I have not gotten to any Christmas
service despite my desire because I am dealing with a very stiff back. It's
been going on for several days now, but yesterday (Christmas Eve) was
probably the worst it has been. Maybe a little better this morning, but we
shall see how it feels as the day progresses. Anyway, Merry Christmas to
all here.

--

Christopher Hart