[Magdalen] Merry Christmas

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Dec 25 13:45:35 UTC 2019

My rides to church for this holiday are not available, and so I have beencontented watching appropriate services and holiday music on television.
The National  Shrine (USA - RC) was the most impressive music for Christmas, andMidnight Mass from Notre Dame de Paris from several years ago, was impressiveas well. At Notre Dame, the processional hymn was Adeste Fideles during whichthe Cathedral Choir sang the verses in Latin, and the congregation joined inthe chorus in Latin as well.  It was unique in my experience.
Happy Christmas and a Good New Year.