[Magdalen] Strange Christmas

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 19:47:43 UTC 2019

This year Michael & I had Christmas on 15 of Dec.  The Spirit started when
I sang in Killarney Comm. Cantata Joel Ramey an Irish Christmas . My fav
piece was the Llabye .on 8th . I flew to VirginiA beach on 16 got stuck in
O’Hare. Overnight . I arrived to being said there was no Christmas at my
Sons home . Josh dislikes it . I got to see my only Granddaughter .  Few
days later gave her gifts & one to Mom.  Mt Boys & I went to New Star Wars
Movie. I mentioned I hoped to get to. Xmas service at Emmanuel  Epis
church.   Baby got a temp we had dinner at Gabi s sister home and pictures
 to be kept off FB . I made a brócoli casserole .  Her other abuelita
(nanna ) was there too . Got home too late & tipsy from wine to drive to
Midnite mass. Baby still ran temp so we did not go to  The church they go
to!  We just relaxes at home . Watching more Lost in Space . The family
came over yesterday night Gifts were given out. I received one. Today is
last day !!! They leave for Japan  . It was a real Star Wars Christmas.   I
realize now how much the 24th Eucharist means to me . I don’t think I ever
missed one !  This Sunday hope to get to Church .