[Magdalen] Strange Christmas

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 22:23:40 UTC 2019

Despite the strong start with singing, I'm sorry Christmas saw so many
disappointments for you.  I was sad reading your account.  Here's hoping
that 2010 brings you blessings and good things beyond measure over the days
and months and that you will get to celebrate all that is important to you
in a really satisfying way, whether in the Church year or within your
family.

Marion, a pilgrim