[Magdalen] Strange musical weekend...

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 20:25:28 UTC 2019

Tonight and Sunday afternoon I’m singing with a small auditioned community chorus doing a fairly light program of spirituals, folk songs, standards and some random pieces. It will be OK, and mostly fun, though I really don’t care for the new director.

Then tomorrow morning I have a make-up rehearsal for a concert by an approximately 100-voice auditioned chorus that will be held March 10th. The music for that will be Bernstein’s “Chichester Psalms” and portions of the “Messiah” with the orchestration by Mozart.

I think I will start Monday with a case of musical whiplash!