[Magdalen] transfer from one computer to another advice (Brian?)

Charles Wohlers chadwohl at satucket.com
Thu Feb 21 02:15:09 UTC 2019

Last summer I got a new Thinkpad and used PCMover to transfer stuff from
the old laptop (actually its hard drive) to the new one. It took awhile
but everything went fine and was all done automagically. Only thing I
lost was my email and FTP passwords which Lastpass doesn't keep track
of. If you don't use PCMover and do it manually, you'll be in for a lot
of very long and tedious work. PCMover is (INHO) kind of expensive,
considering you can use it only once. But it does save an enormous
amount of time and aggravation.

Chad Wohlers
chad at satucket.com
Woodbury, VT  USA