[Magdalen] transfer from one computer to another advice (Brian?)

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 01:51:04 UTC 2019

I am getting ready to transfer all my 'stuff' from an 8 year old PC to a new
laptop. Old computer running Windows 7 and  new computer set up with Windows
10.

I am planning on buying and loading  Microsoft Office Home/Student
(purchasing the 'forever' version) first and then moving everything from old
to new.

Can I do this on my own?? What is the level of difficulty? What kind of
cable is needed?

Thanks for any advice!

peace
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel