[Magdalen] today's license plate

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 16:26:21 UTC 2019

Mine is GYPC QN, It relates to my jewelry business, AGQ Design. The "AGQ"
stands for "Appalachian gypsy queen" and relates back to a picture taken
long ago that featured me in jeans, a velvet blouse, and knee high boots,
which caused my late ex to exclaim, "You look like an.....etc.." And thus a
business name was born.