[Magdalen] Trade deal with China

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 25 00:23:38 UTC 2019

I see from the NYT that a new trade deal with China has been proposed.
According to the report American intellectual property (i.e. technical
data and development data) could be handed over to the Chinese. Am I
right in thinking that a new trade deal needs to be approved by
Congress? If so I hope they will block such a deal which would hand the
results of US R&D to another country which would use cheaper production
costs to undercut US development potential.

Roger