[Magdalen] A message from Provisional Bishop of SC

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 22:34:10 UTC 2019

An interesting correspondence from Bp Skip Adams, Bishop Provisional of
SC.  Some may be interested to read this.  He is making his visitation to
Good Shepherd this Sunday.  The Federal litigation has been postponed
recently from Mar 1 to the first week of May.  The state district court,
which has been charged with implementing the restoration of property to The
Episcopal Church in SC, seems completely stuck in mud.  So, I wonder
if +Adams' message means that we will have news soon or if we have lots of
waiting yet to do.

https://mailchi.mp/episcopalchurchsc/e26a1vhjwp-851765?e=750b6cd08a

Ginga

Virus-free.