[Magdalen] A message from Provisional Bishop of SC

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 20:20:20 UTC 2019

Oh, Ginga, I’ve obviously missed pieces of this. Somehow I thought everything had been settled. I was having a conversation today about the situation in the Methodist Church, and I was saying that the property disputes in the Episcopal Church had been resolved...
I need to go back through some of your posts and catch up!