[Magdalen] annual physical

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 18:26:42 UTC 2019

I'm sure.  I don't/can't take oxycontin or similarly formulated drugs, so I
have poor pain management.  I hate the nausea and whooziness that they
cause...I'd rather just hurt.  I have a script for Tramadol that was filled
several years ago...most of it is still in the bottle.  But, that's
me...weird and hard-headed.  Also, I come out of an alcoholic family and
was horribly addicted to nicotine and smoking cigarettes.  I quit once for
17 years, then began again when I had a bad day.  I smoked another 11
years, finishing up at 3 packs/day.  That was 2001.  I fear becoming
addicted to the oxycontins, etc.  So, yes, hard-headed.

Based on this, I imagine CBD oil will change my life.

I think my balance therapist is going to make a strong recommendation that
I get my hips taken care of.  The bone spurs are impeding range of motion
and creating havoc with retraining my legs to navigate in straight lines.
The larger problem is a vestibular dysfunction, plus,  'Dahlin', I am
growing old.'

A family member flies to Colorado to purchase pot. I don't know how she
gets it back to SC.

Thanks,
Ginga

On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 1:03 PM ME Michaud <michaudme at gmail.com> wrote:

> You'll be surprised at how effective it is.
> And with none of the horrid side effects of oxycontin.
> -M
>

> On Friday, January 4, 2019, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > There's a dispensary opening in Staunton for CBD oil. Apparently there
> are
> > some hoops to jump through but we're willing to jump through them as soon
> > as we find out what they are.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>