[Magdalen] Three Kings.

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 18:41:34 UTC 2019

Epiphany Thoughts -

Driving over to the Sachsenhausen section of Frankfurt/M just across theMain River and parking beneath the Plane trees done Louis XIV Style,for the weekly organ recital by Helmut Walcha at the lovely Three KingsChurch each week was a ritual for me in the 1960's.
And I won't forget celebrating Epiphany at the great medieval Shrine bygoldsmith Nicolas of Verdun for the reliquary of the Three Kings incavernous Cologne Cathedral.
Why is it that there are so few churches dedicated to the Magi in
the USA?

David Strang.