[Magdalen] Prayers please

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 03:02:38 UTC 2019

Pub Friends, may I ask your prayers for my partner Jim as he is admitted to
the hospital in the morning (Tuesday). He is having surgery to remove a
number of large strangely shaped kidney stones, from a badly damaged kidney,
early Wednesday morning. The surgery is high risk because of Jim's low heart
function and A-fib. The surgeon is entering through his back to perform the
operation. It will be time consuming due to the nature of the operation, the
maneuvering, breaking and removal of as many stones as possible, and last
and possibly most important the weakness of his heart and the need to
carefully balance the meds that will keep his heart operating while at the
same time stressing his heart with the surgery and other medical precautions
necessary to perform the operation.

I'm kind of numb. He's feeling very positive and I'm trying to let that rub
off on me.  I will keep you posted.

Many thanks, love, Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel