[Magdalen] Climate Warming

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 8 01:17:45 UTC 2019

One presenter and series I like to watch on TV is Michael Portillo and
railways. I don't like his politics and his taste in clothing is not
mine but they are interesting programmes. The latest is in Alaska  He
cited the Appleton Guide to Alaskan railways from about the turn of the
19th century and the retreat of glaciers that was occurring then, a
retreat that has continued apace since then. There can surely be no
rational denial that the world is getting warmer and we need to take
action to deal with the consequences.

Roger