[Magdalen] Is the Pub closed?

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Tue Jan 15 02:01:18 UTC 2019

And I am 66. Sitting in my corner, reading the list but yes, spending much
more time on Facebook, where I have Buffalo friends, Indiana (high school
and before) friends, a group of people who grew up in my home town (where I
recently learned a lot about my 5-greats grandfather, who founded Terre
Haute), and interact with my family every day. I read everything here,
comment seldom, pray often. Like David, I’ve been pondering this strange
phenomenon called aging. Yes, even now. My life has gotten a little bigger
than I really want it to be - job, boards, volunteer work. I actually like
my life a little smaller, but I know I need to be with people, too, and
it’s hard to find a balance, or let go of anything. I’m doing things I
love, but can’t say I'm really happy right now. I’m not eating very well,
and that may be part of it. Holidays weren’t very happy for me this year.
But I’m here, and fairly healthy, no meds, nothing really wrong. Just here,
doing what I do.

--
Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle