[Magdalen] Is the Pub closed?

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:46:33 UTC 2019

Finally, someone who's actually younger than I am (Hi Ann), if only by a
year. I'm 67 and will be 68 by the time I retire at the end of June this
year. I hope to enjoy some years of active retirement, but like many of you
I'm feeling my age a bit. More of a concern for me is the health of my 60
year old wife (not yet eligible for Medicare) who has major hearing loss
and occasional vertigo. She has been tentatively diagnosed with Meniere's
Disease although the ENT doctor wouldn't say that conclusively. Her
limitations may put some strain on future travel plans. I love this list
and could never catch up with all of you on Facebook although I do see some
of you there from time to time, but with 600+ friends there's no way that I
can get to read everyone's posts. I do see a lot from our old friend Eric+
Funston who is also a year younger that I am and recently retired, but he
posts incessantly. God bless you all.

--

Christopher Hart