[Magdalen] Quo Vadis.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:16:43 UTC 2019

To say nothing of the strange idea many if us had that Romans spoke English
with a British accent
:-D

Mervyn LeRoy (the director) was Jewish.
I'm always impressed at how knowledgeable my Jewish friends are about
Christianity.
Then again they understand persecution at a level few white Christians can
fathom.
-M