[Magdalen] Small prayer request.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 21 02:05:34 UTC 2019

Tuesday my apartment is due for new windows and sliding back door.  The end product will be unbelievably great, but we were only given three days to prepare.
Ev of course is here, and is an exceptional help.  But I only recently recovered from a bad illness, my disability hasn't gone anywhere, and receiving the notice only Friday evening, along with the daunting task of freeing up space in front of ALL windows, plus cleaning the sills, and covering all relevant surfaces with sheets and/or tarps, rendered me nearly inert all day Saturday, and today wasn't much better.  We basically have the rest of today and all day tomorrow, to up-end our regular existence for a two-day project that at least I literally have no energy for.

Basically, pray for a miracle.

But I do, and I kid you not, look forward to modern replacements of our classic metal-framed single-paned windows that are truly 1973 vintage (year the complex was built).  This type of professional is extremely proficient, as I've seen such in action once before at the old Logsdon homestead before Mom moved across town in 2005.  But that doesn't make it any less scary for me.

I do hate strangers coming into my home.  And one of those will the landlord's assistant, with whom I do at least have a good working relationship so far.

Thanks.

M J (Mike) Logsdon.