[Magdalen] Small prayer request.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 02:14:41 UTC 2019

Praying for you and Ev, Mike. I can relate to anxiety about disruption in
my home and on short notice (I misinterpreted, several years ago, some
instructions that were telling us to clear everything out of our back
room--my office---as they were about to tear that room off of every
apartment the day I came to understand the instructions; a crew sat outside
drumming fingers while shirtless me up here was frantically clearing the
office, having been rousted from slumber at an ungodly hour).

And a lot of my anxiety about such events (pretty much any event, actually)
is anticipatory...possibly fight-or-flight physiological preparation. The
results of the event are generally good, and in your case, should be
spectacular improvement in energy-efficiency and maybe noise exclusion? And
will look nice as well. Peace and blessings.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA