[Magdalen] Masturbatory Worship and the Contemporary Church |Jonathan Aigner

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:11:45 UTC 2019

Did you read the article? It reminded me a lot of Joel Olsteen's Church here
in Houston.  The article is interesting.

The flashy title could have used words pointing toward gratification of self
and individuality, as the building block of the success  some developing
churches promote and propagate.

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel