[Magdalen] Masturbatory Worship and the Contemporary Church |Jonathan Aigner

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:50:52 UTC 2019

Lynn, I haven’t read it yet, but I’m going to a little later. I was just done in by the title! (maybe ‘gobsmacked’ would be appropriate here.) And I do know the phenomenon. Right here in our little county we have three independent churches that are packing them in—one in a school, one in a fire hall, and one at the local community college.