[Magdalen] The Shepherd's Voice

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 23:26:00 UTC 2019

Friends,
You have followed along with me the events surrounding the schism in The
Episcopal Church in South Carolina and the reorganization of the diocese
and her parishes, including The Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd,
Summerville, SC. I am sharing the link to today's newsletter, The
Shepherd's Voice, not because we have anything amazing to share with you
but because our journey in itself is amazing,  Grace always is.  Please
rejoice with us in Summerville and in South Carolina at how God has led us
along a new path.

All shall be welle.  Enjoy the read.
https://mailchi.mp/00488e85014e/the-shepherds-voice-4-20-2923189?e=f8b04d0761

Ginga