[Magdalen] ATTN The Scotts !!!

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 16:34:24 UTC 2019

Cady >High school: same weather, fewer clothes and mini-skirts

I went to college in the upper part of the Upper Peninsula of MI - mostly a famous "dry cold" where winter temps were always hovering at and below freezing and/or zero.  I bought a US Airforce parka at the local Surplus store - the kind that had real fur on the hood, which also zipped to form a periscope shape which was better than a scarf (this predated all the department store knock-offs). It was sooo warm - however, when wearing it in the winter, over a miniskirt, it looked like a parka with legs, walking on its own. Even Houghton did not have the brutal weather then that is going on now.

I think the polar regions are trying to heal themselves! My thoughts the other day when hearing one more idiot bring up global warming...
Lynn