[Magdalen] Anyone Here?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:02:28 UTC 2019

I'm around but have been nuts busy.  I note that it takes me longer and
longer to do less and less, which is some of it.

This Friday I'm driving to Perth ON  up near Ottawa for the annual
get-together with old singing friends from Montreal.  Very restoring.
We've been doing this for years.  Back on Monday and then early Wednesday
morning July 10th I fly to Vancouver as an elected member of our General
Synod.  which begins that day and ends July 9.  We have a lot going on:
The Second Reading of changes to the Marriage Canon (by no means a
certainty to pass, I'm afraid), election of the next Primate, and  the
status of the Indigenous Church vis-a-vis the Anglican Church of Canada.
It will be emotionally exhausting!  July 17 is travel day again.  My
daughter Fiona is getting married on Saturday 20th and Chris & Aude will
stay Friday night with me and then we will join everyone at Fiona's place,
including my other son Andrew and Sue his wife also coming in from
Montreal.  We are all staying over at her place Saturday night .  I've even
booked off church (!!!!).

Later in July I may be more vocal!  :-)

Marion, a pilgrim      ... today my sail I lift ....