[Magdalen] Anyone Here?

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 16:02:15 UTC 2019

Life I Southern Manitoba still goes on . Dio ordained 4 deacons 2 are
helping in their Parishes others fromHuron College . Mike will work on for
a while & I am imkitchened out at Day Care  . Soon I will be sharing
kitchen as Cook come
 Back. Later July U go to NewHampshire Farm house to hem lo with repairs
family reunión and Karen ‘s Memorial . 27 .  Hopefully I can crawl in tent
house is full up .