[Magdalen] Anyone Here?

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 15:15:17 UTC 2019

We had a situation in the local Wisconsin Cathedral  in thatdespite the bishop's admonition, the previous Dean retired in the Cathedral neighborhood, and
then was promptly beset by Alzheimer's.  He began attending the 8 AM Low Mass, and satat the very back of the nave.  He frequently disagreed with the substance of the newDean's sermons and shouted his disagreement with such as "Lies; lies!"  This was,of course, a big problem, but, luckily, this retired Dean was finally persuaded to find
another parish.
David Strang.