[Magdalen] Where Were You?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 20:16:53 UTC 2019

John was one month into his tour in Vietnam.  I was 8 months pregnant with
our first child and living with my parents for the year he was gone.  I
watched the small b&w television by myself from beginning to end of the
coverage.  Will never forget Walter Cronkite's overwhelmed, "Oh, boy!",
then taking his glasses off and becoming speechless.  Awesome.

Ginga