[Magdalen] Where Were You?

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 21:50:58 UTC 2019

I had finished the first year of my masters and was back at home working to
save a little for the wedding in August.

(So this year is also our 50th)

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles

http//:pdanbrittain.com  Or  at Sheet Music Plus
http://tinyurl.com/yb9fl39r