[Magdalen] Anyone Here?

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 18:52:45 UTC 2019

Raywynne can confirm.
Southark Cathedral:
Just off the top of my head -The medieval monastery of Saint Mary BovaryNave built as a copy of the medieval choir in 19th century
Large sculptural high altar reredos is 19th century
Has had a reputation for good, solid music program
I recall being there for a diocesan hymn sing.  The nave waspacked with singers.  It was great fun.
I  recall something about potential trouble with a new transportation hub nearby.
David Strang
In a message dated 7/25/2019 8:12:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, :