[Magdalen] Quickie prayer request

cantor03 at aol.com cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Jul 29 14:37:48 UTC 2019

You have them.  My problem with the one colonoscopy I endured was that I had troublegetting the results from the gastroenterologist who did the procedure.  I think he assumedmy pirmary care guy would give me results, but that didn't happen.  I think, in the end,they just assumed hat somehow because I am a physician, I would just "know" the results.It took me a couple of months to straighten this out.  Luckily, the nurse anesthetist  toldme as I was in recovery that everything was fine.
I'm now beyond the age where repeat colonoscopies are recommended.  Hooray!

David S.