[Magdalen] Quickie prayer request

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 15:10:46 UTC 2019

Grace, same here.  My doc gave me two pages of photos from the procedure to
bring home with his finding written at the bottom of the page...no pun
intended.  Actually, this time he did 19 biopsies of polyps and other areas
through my GI system.  (I have polyposis due to having to take meds for
reflux and gastritis for many years.)  I continued to show gastritis and
also one polyp of the many was premalignant.  Not a bad result at all.  I
have to have these procedures every few years.  My husband John, who is the
most positive person you can know, had ulcerative colitis for about 30
years until he had an IPAA.  He had LOTS of colonoscopies.  His comment on
the prep was that he was always amazed at what his body could do.

May it be so with you, Jay.  Amazed, rather than any trouble with prep.
Ginga