[Magdalen] Our Canadian General Synod

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 15:59:19 UTC 2019

We votedt in two houses, clergy and laity.  After all, the HoB had had
their say in making the nominations! of the five candidates! They weree not
in the building but sequestered at the hotel.  On the fourth ballot, +Linda
Nichols, now of Huron, formerly of Toronto, won over +Jane Alexander,
Edmonton, the two left standing.  After the third ballot, a motion for
further nominations was defeated.  Interestingly, the Youth Delegates had
face time  beforehand with the five candidates, a privilege Clergy and
Laity did not receive.

Marion, a pilgrim