[Magdalen] Our Canadian General Synod

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 18:55:53 UTC 2019

And  children will lead them....

On Jul 31, 2019, at 11:27 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

Actally, the Youth Delegates  posed a huge threat  by their clear and
visible response to the result.  Their pain and anguish as a group was
gut-wrenching and, I think, did much to amplify the voices for change in
the Church  From this has arisen a nucleus of clever and very vocal young
adults who have found a loud voice and will not sit back quietly but hold
feet to the fire.  As one Indigenous priest lamented at a mic, 'Our
children are crying!'

Marion, a pilgrim