[Magdalen] [Magdale

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 19:46:00 UTC 2019

I remember how mumps felt, with the swollen glands and, IIRC, the
hallucinations. I ran to my parents in the middle of the night to get away
from someone who was shouting at me.

I think we had a year like that where we got them all: chicken pox,
measles, mumps, maybe the flu.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA