[Magdalen] Rouge Face.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 17:40:03 UTC 2019

People who spray-tan are advised to wear eye protection.
The protective masks don't look like diving masks or eyeglasses, but rather
two half-rounds like cups placed over the eyes,
This explains the white areas around his eyes.
The orange color is just a poor choice (spray tan products have colors but
not as many colors as makeup).

One is also supposed to block the nostrils because the spray should not be
inhaled.
But that man's been inhaling something, for sure.
His constant sniffling may be a side effect.
-M, reading up on Lewy body dementia recently