[Magdalen] Is anyone reading the Mueller report?

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 22:04:51 UTC 2019

Grace wrote: I figured with the redactions it would probably be useless. I’ll
reconsider.

Too many redactions? more fake news <GDR>

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel