[Magdalen] To the 'geeks' among us

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 17:03:02 UTC 2019

I am finally and now near-desperately going to switch to Windows 10 which I
am getting ready to purchase (Windows 10 office and student)and load on a
new laptop. Then I have someone who is going to transfer all info my old
computer into the laptop.  I have been using Window's live mail which I just
found out is not on/in Windows 10.
Will I be able to transfer all of my mail into some other aspect/feature of
this Windows 10 download?? will it transfer everything, even v e r y old
email that I'm keeping for business purposes?

Any advice and info is appreciate! Thanks.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel