[Magdalen] To the 'geeks' among us

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 8 22:21:57 UTC 2019

On 08/06/2019 19:01, Scott Knitter wrote:
> I'm guessing your mail would transfer to Outlook in some version.

Aprevious search suggests that the earlier emails will be .eml format
and so it's a question of locating them and their folders, probably by
searching for windows live mail and then saving that as a folder on the
desktop to be imported later. Given Microsoft's propensity for
proprietary systems I wonder if they would make that easy and it might
be easier to use another email client, such as the free Thunderbird,
which uses the industry standard systems to import.

Roger