[Magdalen] Update on my situation...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 20:39:36 UTC 2019

Shelia, prayers definitely rising for your health and your family. It sounds
like you have been through the ringer, as it were. I hope  that your overall
health picture continues to improve.

gentle hugs
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck

"Mercy and compassion are more than personal options. They are the antidotes
to that fear and hatred." Mark Singel