[Magdalen] Update on my situation...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 20:53:14 UTC 2019

Wow, Sheila, how horrible! I can definitely identify with the intestinal
and ostomy situation as you may remember that I had  a sort of similar
situation several years ago. Not much fun, is it? At least yours will be
shorter in term. Prayers rising for you. This kind of one ofter the other
illness just  wears not only on the body but on the soul.. Hang in there!