[Magdalen] Nominees for Bishop of Vermont

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 00:51:16 UTC 2019

I know her pretty well. She is quiet, passionate about social justice issues and LGBTQ equality, and very creative in some of the programs she has raised up in her church. She has real leadership abilities and has served in most leadership positions in the Diocese: regional dean, delegate to General Convention, president of Standing Committee, Commission on Ministry. I think she feels a genuine call to the episcopacy; she was a nominee in one other election a few years ago.