[Magdalen] Nominees for Bishop of Vermont

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 03:20:52 UTC 2019

I have known Hillary Raining since before she was ordained or married. It
has been my great pleasure and honor to serve with her at the last couple
of General Conventions. She is one of the bright young leaders in our
diocese. It would be a shame to lose her, but as a gift to the wider church
I would support her call to be a bishop. You couldn't do better.

--

Christopher Hart