[Magdalen] Grin and Bear It.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 18:35:31 UTC 2019

Our main sign of spring so far is the sound of the male Northern Cardinal's
call: "Birdie? Birdie? Birdie? Birdie? Chirp-chirp-chirp-chirp-chirp!"
Quite often one will be soloing nearby and another echoing off the
buildings and trees farther away. It's the state bird of Illinois and a
bunch of other states. Nice when one does his call from the wire outside my
office window. Pretty birds indeed.

Warm a couple of days ago and now back to cold and windy. Bah.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA